Double Shielded interference-free
Measuring cables and the corresponding connectors and sockets are a very important component of the overall measuring chain, because they have a major influence on the precision of the measurement with our force transducers. For a precise and reliable measurement it is also necessary to take into account potential interference such as electromagnetic interference from electronic devices, electric motors or converters, and to shield such interference. High-quality connecting and measuring cables for transmission of the measuring signal are one of the effective countermeasures.
GTM force transducers and load cells can be equipped with a plug connection, or a fixed connection cable of different lengths, as well as with the corresponding connectors or free measuring cable ends.
For variants with fixed connector sockets we offer diverse connecting cables, which are always tailored to the application conditions, such as drag-chain capable cables, custom cable lengths, single or double shielded measuring cables, and cables for an expanded temperature range. All GTM measuring cables are of course designed for a perfect fit to the corresponding measuring amplifiers. All common connector variants can be selected individually in combination with all cables – you need a connecting cable, we will configure it to your requirements!
+ What properties should measuring cables have?
- Low-capacitance measuring cables minimise cross-talk between sensor signals.
- The measuring properties of cables should be temperature-insensitive and stable.
- For moving applications, such as drag chains, cables must be able to withstand high mechanical influences.
- Cables should be resistant to chemicals and substances such as hydraulic oils or cooling lubricants.
- Cables should be as flexible as possible. Otherwise the measurements can be affected by the movement of cables.
GTM measuring cables generally fulfil most of these requirements. However, conflicting requirements must be weighed up against each other, such as double shielding as opposed to higher flexibility.
+ Key Facts
- Configurable measuring cable types: standard, precision double shielded, low-temperature, highly flexible
- Configurable connectors on sensor and amplifier
- Individual cable lengths and adapter cables
- Drag-chain capable variants & options
- All from a single source, fast, easy and flexible – Choose the right measuring cables and connection solutions for your requirements.
- Individual consultation and engineering – Our experienced and professional experts will be glad to assist you personally in finding the optimal measuring cable solution your force transducer.
- Precise and reliable measurements – Make your measuring tasks convenient and reliable with robust and durable quality measuring cables from GTM.