The compact Load Cell for applications with limited space from 20 kN to 500 kN
With the UB series GTM offers a very lightweight and robust force transducer in a column design with an extremely small diameter and a high resonance frequency for a broad spectrum of industrial force measurements.
Their compact and lightweight design and numerous adaptation options allow integration of UB series load cells in diverse industrial and test bench applications – fast, easy and cost-effective. For example, they are ideal for applications with limited space or linking rods.
UB series force transducers are used primarily in industrial process and quality control or test benches, in such diverse sectors as automotive, railway technology and aviation, for end-of-line testing of car seas or testing of airframes.
+ Key Facts
- Optimised for dynamic compression and tensile forces
- Nominal force range: 20 kN to 500 kN
- Accuracy class: 0.2 to 0.3
- Fatigue endurance limit: >100 million load cycles
- Mounting: Internal threads
- Very compact & robust design