Reference Force Transducers of the KTN-P Series – Maximum Precision from 2.5 kN to 1.2 MN for Calibration of Testing Machines
The reference transducers of the KTN-P series are ideally suited for the calibration of material testing machines and are therefore specified according to ISO376 accuracy class with a very broad 0.5 measuring range of 5 % to 100 % of the respective nominal force range. The KTN-P series is of course based on the high-precision GTM transfer standard platform and is therefore part of the overall KTN series. The measuring cables are made of high-quality double shielded wires that are perfect for this high-precision application. The KTN-P series also boasts a broad spectrum of standard-compliant mounting adapters for pulling and pushing forces.
Typical users of KTN-P force transfer standards include companies that offer material testing machines.
+ Key Facts
- Force transfer standard for static compression & tensile forces
- ISO376 precision class 0.5: between 5% and 100%
- ISO376 precision class 00: between 20% and 100%
- Nominal force range: 2.5 kN to 1.2 MN
- Low weight
- ISO376 accuracy classes 00 and 0.5
- ISO-compliant mounting adapter for pulling & pushing force
- Bending moment measuring circuits Mx, My to check the axial force introduction
- Fixed connector sockets or fixed double shielded cable on sensor
- In case of fixed double shielded cable on sensor: different connector types (e.g. D-Sub or MS) or free ends
- High-quality transport case available separately