Reference Force Transducer Series KTN-Z/D – Maximum Precision for Calibration Labs or National Metrological Institutes from 5N to 1MN (NMI)
The force transfer standards of the KTN-Z/D series are designed for measuring compression and tensile forces with the highest precision according to ISO376 class 00 and can likewise be used as reference force transducers or master sensors in calibration machines. For very low forces of 5 N to 100 N, a robust force transducer with integrated overload protection and M5 threads is available for supplementary force introduction. The measuring cables consist of high-quality double shielded wires that are perfect for this high-precision application. The KTN-Z/D series also boasts a broad spectrum of standard-compliant mounting adapters, as well as standardized connection dimensions.
Typical users of the KTN-Z/D force transfer standards include international metrological institutes, companies that perform calibration of force transducers as a service, and companies that use a large number of force transducers that have to be calibrated regularly.
+ Key Facts
- Best-in-class force transfer standard for compression and tensile forces
- ISO376 precision class: 00 and 0.5 between 10% and 100%
- Nominal force range: 5 N to 1000 kN
- Hermetically sealed, low weight and easy adaptation
- Standardized connection dimensions
- ISO376 - accuracy classes 00 and 0.5
- ISO-compliant mounting adapter for compression and tensile forces
- Bending moment measuring circuits Mx, My to check the axial force introduction
- Fixed connector sockets or fixed double shielded cable on sensor
- In case of fixed double shielded cable on sensor: different connector types (e.g. D-Sub or MS) or free ends
- High-quality transport case available separately