Engineered-to-Order – Multi-Component Transducers, always Perfectly Tailored to your Measuring Task
The MKA multi-axis transducer for application-specific industrial multi-component measurements measures up to six combined forces and moments simultaneously in three axes (x, y, z). This can be achieved by custom specification in all axes and channels.
Every MKA is based on the basic options for size and number of measuring channels and is always custom engineered and manufactured according to your requirements. Our highly competent team of developers will provide short-term support to help you achieve a fast and flexible design. On the basis of the Engineered-to-Order principle we jointly develop the perfect multi-axis sensor for you.
Another noteworthy feature is the unprecedented parameter spread throughout all sizes and measuring ranges, which generally cannot be achieved with “standardized” multi-component sensors, or only in very few cases.
Due to high-precision manufacturing as a monolithic part, manual finishing and calibration, the MKA multi-component sensor features a custom 6x6 sensitivity matrix with the capability of combined forces and moments for high-precision measurements with minimal signal cross-talk.
Depending on the application to be used in, the precision measuring amplifiers of the LT-Digitizer or MCMpro series with integrated compensation matrix adjustment are ideal for the entire measuring chain. GTM gives the user everything from a single source – from multi-axis transducers to precision measuring amplifiers.
Preferred uses of the MKA multi-axis sensor are high-end multi-axial test benches and function tests for component and structural testing in automotive, aviation and general machine engineering. It is likewise suitable for medical engineering applications and research and development. Take advantage of more than 25 years of experience in the field of multi-axis transducers.
+ Key Facts
- 6 components: Fx, Fy, Fz; Mx, My, Mz
- Largest parameter spread throughout all measuring ranges
- For static and dynamic applications
- Nominal load: axial 0.3 to 500 kN, transverse 5 N·m up to 200 kN·m
- Accuracy class: 0.2
- Six sizes in a monolithic design
- Up to six measuring channels can be selected
- Fixed connector sockets or fixed cables in various lengths on the transducer
- In case of fixed cables on sensor: different connector types (e.g. D-Sub, MS, M12) or free ends
- On request with a calibration certificate from our accredited DAkkS calibration lab