Best-in-class Strain Gauge Measuring Amplifier with Outstanding Precision of 10 ppm
The new CFA225-T two-channel precision measuring amplifier with a precision class of 0.001 or 10 ppm is ideal for high-precision measurements with strain gauge full bridge-based force sensors and torque transducers. The measuring amplifiers of the CFA225-T series in a desktop housing are among the most precise strain gauge measuring amplifiers in the world, which makes them suitable for high-end stationary measuring, testing and calibration of strain gauge-based sensors.
The precision measuring amplifier CFA225-T supports and facilitates on-site operation in testing and calibration labs with diverse settings and configuration options, a user-friendly and intuitive key-based user interface, and an integrated touch display.
The two-channel high-precision measuring amplifier in a robust metal housing with carrying handles on the front features outstanding performance parameters, such as a maximum resolution of ±2,000,000, high long-term stability of <±10 ppm/a due to an internal inductive divider, and a seven-digit display with six decimal places. The carrier frequency bridge supply voltage of 5V/225 Hz offers the lowest uncertainty of measurement in traceability to national standards available today. Of course, strain gauge transducers are connected by means of 6 circuit technology.
The precision DMS measuring amplifier CFA225-T is used both by sensor manufacturers who have to calibrate their own force or torque transducers, and in calibration labs, National Metrological Institutes (NMI) and technical universities.
+ Key Facts
- Strain gauge precision measuring amplifier for static applications
- Accuracy class: 0.001 or 10 ppm
- Number of measuring channels: 2 x strain gauge full bridge 180 Ω – 2 kΩ
- Bridge supply voltage: 5 V/225Hz CF
- Interfaces: serial RS232, USB
- 10 ppm – high-precision and stable measurements
- Flexible use via 2 amplifier channels, e.g. for comparing measurements of two strain gauge transducers with maximum precision
- Large display with intuitive on-site control via touch display
- Extensive functions such as filter settings and scaling modes
- Easy connection via RS232 or USB interface