Reference Force Transducer Series KTN-D – Maximum Precision for Calibration Labs or National Metrology Institutes (NMI) from 10 kN – 5 MN
Force transfer standards of the KTN-D series are optimized for measuring compression forces with maximum precision according to ISO376 class 00 and higher. GTM has once again exceeded this standard with the GTM accuracy class VN, which can exceed class 00 many times over and represents the current best-in-class force transfer standard solution. GTM therefore offers the highest precision available for comparison of National Metrology Institutes (NMI) with each other or for traceability of accredited calibration labs. Another common area of application is use as a reference force transducer or master sensor in calibration machines. The measuring cables consist of high-quality double shielded wires that are perfect for this high-precision application. The KTN-D series also boasts a broad spectrum of standard-compliant mounting adapters.
Typical users of the KTN-D force transfer standards include international metrological institutes, companies that perform calibration of force transducers as a service, and companies that use a large number of force transducers that have to be calibrated regularly.
+ Key Facts
- Best-in-class force transfer standard for compression forces
- GTM accuracy class VN: 40 - 100%
- ISO376 precision class 00: 20% - 100%
- Nominal force range: 10 kN to 5000 kN
- Hermetically sealed, low weight and easy adaptation
- Accuracy classes GTM VN, ISO376 00 and 0.5
- ISO-compliant mounting adapter for pushing force
- Bending moment measuring circuits Mx, My to check the axial force introduction
- Fixed connector sockets or fixed double shielded cable on sensor
- In case of fixed double shielded cable on sensor: different connector types (e.g. D-Sub or MS) or free ends
- High-quality transport case available separately
- Calibration to DAkkS, ISO376